Workshop Cyber Incident Planning & Response
|Target Audience||Information Security Professionals
CIO’s, CISO, IT Manager, Security Officer, Security Architects and Engineers – all from end customer side who are interested in IT SecurityVendors, Security Consultants and peoples from the Sales/Marketing part are not allowed to take part
|CPE Credits||Earn 7.25 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) for attending this SIGS Afterwork Event. Please request a confirmation.|
|Location||Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel
There are a lot of free park lots available.
|Date of Event||27th of March 2017|
|9:00 am – 5:00 pm||Workshop incl. joint lunch|
|5:00 – open end||Apéro Riche & Networking
Amar Singh will be onsite for Q&A
This vendor-independent workshop provides you (check also the PDF)
Can your business swiftly discover and then recover from a cyber attack? Most companies are unable to discover cyber criminals for an average of 200 days and many enterprises fall short after they discover their confidential and sensitive data has been breached.
To survive as a business you must be able to lower your time to discovery and time to respond. Furthermore, the tactical and strategic planning required to deal with complex and dynamic cyber threat actors requires a different and efficient mind set.
- The “golden hour” and why it’s critical to managing an incident
- Effective incident planning & response strategies to tackle all types of simple and complex cyber attacks
- Strategies to design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days and actionable strategies, response plans & checklists to use today
- Understand how to define and baseline “Normal” within your organisation
- Understand the business context on the technologies that underpin cyber incident response
- Stop up to 90% of cyber attackers in their tracks
- Strategies and guidance on how to build an effective cyber response team
- Threat Intelligence for executives and how you can use it to defend your business
Workshop Participant Fee
Fr. 850.— (including workshop material, lunch, beverages and apéro riche afterwards)
Special: money back guarantee if you are not really satisfied with this workshop
Cancellations of registration are free of charge until 30 days before. Cancellations received beyond this point will incur 100% of the admission fee. You will get an invoice for the respective amount. In any case, however, a delegate may be sent at no additional costs.